2009年6月4日

Baby alerts

I've finally been to see my cousin's little baby, Oliver. Actually, I saw him a couple of weeks ago, when he was just 15 days old. He is awfully cute, and very small. I didn't really want to pick him up until he looked a bit bigger and a lot less fragile, but I was persuaded into it by a) his cuteness but more b) his parents and grand-aunt. He looks a lot more comfortable in his daddy's lap though, and ready to do some stretching exercises!

My friend's just given birth too, to baby Caitlin (pretty name!), a few days ago. Once I persuade my car that yes, it really does want to start up (the battery's dead, and I need to persuade a friend to bring a car and jumpstart it with me) then I'll drive over and visit her. I'm also permanently on the hunt for little learning books and picture books, as I seem to have acquired many little relatives between the ages of 3 weeks and 3 years old. How much cuteness can I take?!

1 則留言:

Dan 說...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)