2010年3月30日

Going about London II - Chocolate festival

One of my reasons for going to London at the weekend was to go to the Chocolate Festival at the Southbank Centre.
I went around 11.30am on Sunday, so it wasn't as busy as it was a bit later.I like chocolate, but I have little preference between 'cheap' chocolate and the more expensive 'single variety' chocolate. For example, one of my favourite chocolate bars is Sainsbury's Fairtrade chocolate at £1.29 for a 100 g bar. Not the cheapEST, but definitely very affordable.
But how could I resist such a large selection of chocolate and chocolate products?

I didn't buy much, but I tasted quite a lot of chocolate.

Thankfully, there was no American or Hong Kong chocolate (for some reason, my family have started bringing me chocolate from Korea, Japan and Hong Kong, despite my relative proximity to BELGIAN, SWISS and FRENCH chocolate.....)

Anyone wanting samples of the Far East Asian chocolates from my growing and never-diminishing stock need only ask and I will be very happy to off-load it!

沒有留言: