2010年6月17日

mashimaro mp3 player

I've just taken a peek at the mashimaro website (when I should be working, shame on me) and fallen in love with the Mashimaro MP3 player - 귀여워! (translation: kawaii ne!) I don't know how to get hold of it in the UK though so I may have to call upon overseas friends to get it if I do want one. Sonyway appears to have it, but it ships in China only, and unfortunately Yesasia don't stock it.

Apparently, mashimaro has been described as the rabbit version of Hello Kitty.... I'm pretty sure mashimaro is a lot more violent and ruder than Hello Kitty is supposed to be. If you don't know what I mean, watch the animations on the mashimaro website (don't worry, still PG, or at the very least, not more than 12A)

Tip: there's a pink box in the top right corner of the webpage that links to the english version, if you don't read hangul

1 則留言:

Shawn Tan 說...

it looks asleep most of the time.