2008年3月22日

easter gift

What must I have done in a past life to deserve such amazing cousins and friends? Just as I'm at my lowest ebb they always do something to remind me how lucky I am. I came home today to find a parcel from Kai, one of my Dutch cousins, waiting for me in my kitchen. I got very excited, although it did cross my mind that it could just be my camera charger (which I think I left in Eindhoven when I visited last month) and it could be a massive anti-climax. But it turned out to be a beautiful easter egg, filled with gorgeous looking chocolates that I don't want to touch for fear of spoiling the aesthetic quality of the gift.

Thank you Kwok Wah!!!!
(PS sorry, I haven't been able to take a photo, because, my camera charger is still at your place haha. So this is from the company website) xx

沒有留言: