2008年6月20日

epMotion

A colleague of mine forwarded me a link to an advert from the company Eppendorf (they make lab equipment for biological work). It feels a bit unreal watching an advert of this kind for a lab supplier company, but it 's fun to watch all the same. But very very cringe-worthy.
http://www.eppendorf.com/int/hawkpopup.php?contentid=13

What really made me laugh was the fact that you can actually download the music for the advert as a ringtone, and there are wallpaper images. The lyrics have also been typed out further down the webpage, presumably so you can sing along with them. Hmm it gives a good indication of what people think a research scientist is like - very very sad.

Though that doesn't mean it's not true. Given that this advert was forwarded from Jenny to Fi to Ant (all post-docs) to me, and I've now forwarded it to the rest of my lab... obviously we have nothing better to do with our time :P

沒有留言: